Friday, January 13, 2006

My Heroes -Dad (YASIN)


The date that I feel completely... LOST..22/04/2005...... When I discovered that My dad has left me.. without saying goodbye.......Never agree with him during my teenage life until..... I was very closed to him when I was younger but mayb my stubborness make him PISSED (most of the time).He was very patient with me but I never realised how much he LOVE me and how much he MEANT to me until, he's GONE!!!...But 1 thing for sure I knew that I LOVE him very much,never less not once.... He suffers in pain for several years after he was attacked by stroke in year 2000...But I feel satisfied that I was able to spend 1Mth solid with him, taking care of him before he LEFT ALL OF US.... DAD, I LOVE YOU, THKS for being my dad, I may not realised how much you loved me before & may you rest in PEACE now, insyallah...May you proud of me 1day, eventhough you are not here but you'll stay close in my heart...AL-FATEHAH...Amin.

No comments: