Thursday, February 28, 2013

Welcoming my New Blog yet again

Hi All,
I have not been active in my blog for a very Long Time! 
Since I love cooking, baking & eating, a friend of mine, 
"Hayarti Saleh" has request me to start blogging again.. 
The reason is to share my recipes to all fellow friends. 
Recipes are from everywhere.. I love cooking and eating! 

I'm a very choosy person when it comes to food! 
So I hope, with me starting my blog again,
this will benefit most of my friends who read my Blog! 
Feel free to email me ~ gemukkecik14@hotmail.com
if you have recipes to share. 
I will definitely post your recipes with the rest 
and also indicate that YOU are the one that
share this recipe! 

Don't worry I won't take any credit for it! 
I will also share some recipes that I get 
from other website or blog which I have tried 
and I will also indicate which website and blog I get it from ;)

Cheers 

No comments: